Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Bf Is On Msn All The Time Should I Be Worried? Really? This Is So Important?

Should i be worried? really? this is so important? - my bf is on msn all the time

Me and my bf was on msn all at once. and we were gonna hang out and says he will not be online because of it. and then called me the day we left, he had to go to school, so I called her for lunch. and he ignores my calls, if the machine was designed to answer the first question. But the fifth time he answered and said, nah, my parents wouldnt let me so I said ok bye. Cuz then I saw him after I left school with Shannon. but my BF came to me, because I was a wall. and it is not every day online, I left a message that my stomach hurts. and in the morning left me one saying that it hurts my message. then obtained if u



Should I fear. Have HES Gonne dump me?

Expense

No comments:

Post a Comment