Sunday, December 27, 2009

Adjustable Current Mortgage Rate I Have An Adjustable Rate Mortgage And Have Been Paying On Time. My Credit Is Decent?

I have an adjustable rate mortgage and have been paying on time. My credit is decent? - adjustable current mortgage rate

But I am poor house! I work to pay my mortgage. The problem is that, shortly after my divorce, I took her arm, because it was easier, and I thought it would sell in 2 years. That was the plan anyway .. Later, Fast Forward and T 3 years, these market conditions terrible and waa laa I'm not only down here, but no bank would touch me because I owe is worth more than at home (note that I put 75k when I bought my house it for 323k. .. lose value, and now every day up to 215K Value! WTHeck? still pay 255K! So I have no equity and no refi ... I feel bad for those who are really losing their homes but what opportunities are there for us to pay the mortgage if the market like that? "Ideally, I would just like a fixed rate, slightly lower my current rate continues to fall but .. the banks away from me .. (joke) ... I feel like in a few years, I am one of the statistics lock my accounts go up, my wages are not., .. ideas? What has the government helping the people who pay?

No comments:

Post a Comment