Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fitting A Room Thermostat I Have Just Had A Gas Combination Boiler Fitted By A Gas Safe Member,but He Said He Could Not Fit My Room St?

I have just had a gas combination boiler fitted by a gas safe member,but he said he could not fit my room st? - fitting a room thermostat

He said that as he is an electrician who could not connect the cable to the thermostat in my room already exists, even if it were possible, the cord plugs into the kettle? Otherwise, a plumber is allowed to make these small jobs? There are no statistics is the wireless my boiler, but I can also do well! I tried several utilities, but they do not seem interested.I called Velkona boiler manufacturer, and gave me the help desk Corgi, the evil upon them! What can I do? The pump runs all the time (unless its return to water only), of course, I have headaches and feel very upset.What do? The plumber is one of those who say "nothing to worry about:" I also left something to show, it was certainly done by a plumber gas? And I have not committed warranty.I in choosing to him.I had various odd jobs.

1 comment:

old know all said...

There is no reason, a plumber, was not on the initial qualification of electrical equipment. If you can safely connect a thermostat, which are not connected to the boiler needs.

Choose a central heating company and get the job properly can. (Get 3 bids for the reasons explained below). To check all the equipment and plug the thermostat properly. Now send a copy of the invoice for the installer to take home a letter that he has done the work, he left in a satisfactory condition and are spending your rebate has to be represented. If not paid within 14 days of action against them in County Court. On the 15th, you will receive a copy of the letter in addition to their bill at the office of the district court and the clerk tells you how a subpoena request.

The only defense is that the costs have been inappropriate for installation errors of law. Therefore, we need 3 dates.

Post a Comment