Thursday, December 31, 2009

Leather Sofa World Decorating Help (windows)?

Decorating help (windows)? - leather sofa world

I decorate my house for the 1st I'll give you time looking for a minimalist Japanese throughout the house. Can anyone provide me with some ideas on what in my window?

This is what I am now on my living room:
black leather sofa and armchair
black with cream lampshades
while the dark wood furniture and tables (such as the world price)
Lucky Bamboo in a vase tall glass (filled with black pebbles
Currently, the windows in white wood blinds in them. I can not decide which color / style, but I like brown / blue, that I my room in black and brown with blue accents. There is also a window to the courtyard will be covered.

1 comment:

Lil Miss Eye for an Eye said...

I went with two shades of bamboo or brown / blue "rice paper" curtains.

Post a Comment