Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flatbed Scanner Features An Extremely Helpful Book What Features Do I Need In A Multifunction Printer-Scanner-Fax?

What Features Do I Need in a Multifunction Printer-Scanner-Fax? - flatbed scanner features an extremely helpful book

I will be at home, and is therefore not to share it with others. My use of the printer is lightweight (approximately 20 pages per week) and my use of the fax machine) is even lower (1 page per month.

When will again go up to 100 text documents at once, but then is not a scanner again for a week. My guess is that I have more than 200 documents are to be analyzed over a month.

Here are the properties that I considered necessary:

Big document feeder
Flatbed
Separate black and color ink cartridges
Support wireless technology
16 MB of memory

What should I be missing in the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment