Thursday, December 17, 2009

High Iso Point Shoot 2009 DSLR V.s. Advanced Point & Shoot?

DSLR v.s. advanced Point & Shoot? - high iso point shoot 2009

I bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28 for $ 300. I love her and I'm not satisfied. (Here are some data: http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/ ...)

However, I wonder should I go ahead and buy a digital SLR camera, or save my money and go with the Lumix?

Some of the reasons why I decided to back the Lumix and conversion to a digital SLR:
1) The Lumix is smaller
2) It has different properties, such as tracking AF and image stabilization
3) The goal is from wide-angle, telephoto 18x one 07''macro.
4) The price is much less than you on a digital SLR --
5) In this document, and not interfere with eyeglasses


However, to see why the camera is so attractive
1) the quality - as I say, the pictures are of better quality with the same mega-pixels or less.
2) Use - How can I get more information I use a digital SLR camera in different ways
3) Speed / ISO - Low noise at high ISO settings, and many cameras take pictures faster and clearer.

Mega really do not carePixels, because I see almost no difference. (Refer to: http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/mpmyth.h ...)


These are the digital SLRs that stood out to me:
Nikon D40
Nikon D60
Nikon D70
Canon Rebel XTi
Canon Rebel XSi
Canon EOS 40D
Pentax K200D
Pentax K20D
Olympus E-420
Sony Alpha A200

I'm so confused ...
Any help or recommendations would be great!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment