Monday, January 25, 2010

Constant White Discharge Week Before Period Pre-period Or Pregnancy?

Pre-period or pregnancy? - constant white discharge week before period

So my time is likely to start in the Appx week. Since last week I was in pain (very!) Tetons and my breasts are studies that the addition of pounds for five dollars. I indegestion constant outbreaks of serious trouble in my face (UN-common) 's piss a ton and when I finished peeing, I have the worst pain of a hand on his thigh where it meets the stomach. Last week I had the worst headache and nausea (flu? Circulation) I did a test earlier this week, but denied that knowledge and its too early. Many white discharge and a little more than a week, just before my chest started badly and I was away (a chain?) From the blood twice.

The symptoms of early May as the beginning of pregnancy? Menstrual problems or have never taken anything so early in my time in attack.

Everything can be useful. Oh, I did mention today I feel so swollen that I is a hood cuz my stomach is so tight and uncomfortable to have to bear!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

If you have sex, you had then May you might be pregnant, wait a couple of days and then a test of morning urine.

Post a Comment