Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Minority Home Loans How Can I Setup A Small Home Based Business? Are There Sites To Help Me Get Tips Or A Mentor To Get Started?

How can I setup a small home based business? Are there sites to help me get tips or a mentor to get started? - minority home loans

I thought of an import / export and consulting business online. I do not know how to create it. I know how to get to the site, but no more. Do I have my own accountant? ? Join Business Loan? minority-owned businesses subsidies? I have ideas, but I think the start and off the field, the biggest challenge.

4 comments:

biz.edge said...

Http: / / www.startupnation.com Visit the site and his "10 steps to start a business." To ask also for the advice in the forums. The people are very useful.

We wish you much success!

lovin_2b... said...

Hello Jimmy,

I did not want the cost or time, so we are with a company, there are about four years, worked and were very happy with it. I love working from home alongside the members of the BBB, which was important for me, with all the fraud on the market.

I have no shares of stock or sell any products or acceptance of orders, deliver something or make checks to the collections to ... As in the past, not yet!

For more information about this share like. Send me an email and let me know.

You can not give you the options you want

abud4u20... said...

You can create your own publication in your town and start selling, advertising on them. To distribute The search for people in search of sites to our movie guide. Our website is increasingly popular. We can also design and hosting, and encoding for streaming advertisements.
Our latest project, http://www.newworldmovies.com

julia m said...

That's what I'm trying to understand. I keep getting torn down.

Post a Comment