Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mommy Spanks How Can I Get My Little One To Know Mommy Means Business?

How can I get my little one to know Mommy means business? - mommy spanks

I have two girls of five and two. My first five years old was never displine a problem. Ocassonaly I met her. "But more often than if endargering his life, like running on the road. As I said, my five years ld never a problem. But my two years old son does not seem to go when you are punished. I gave him a slap concequenses timout and natural. But it seems to them to punishment. timeout never really done, she stood there humming like a good girl, but it was read in trouble again. I said that several of this or that happens when you either. When I told her punishment had been a bad girl, and she will be punished. For my children is more or less hit the implications of being, why the strike. Re-listen to me. Someone told me it was just on my lap, "beating" and postition say that was wrong and why and how sanctions in order to build the tension.

4 comments:

mm said...

Took a little time for my second child aware of the discipline itself, for some reason the only thought runoff that could be done at any time. Timeout sometimes works, but not as often. Stay with it. If you care to find something so that you, as always seems to give reliable service. My son is finally done and is doing well. Timeout works first and closed to other things, like hitting "a". Normally we have a stern warning and their behavior changed completely (whose) give Do not give up!

Cassie V said...

Looks like you're doing everything. And a girl who comes to the knees, like you and say just enough to thwart most of the children. My girlfriend has become the point of 2 years has reached to end everything you have to say get your throat, and what he did most of the time to start, as if to mourn. But then he went to his father and say sorry. I guess when things may help, who is in trouble, do fall. I confess that I am afraid thouse day. I have the right to 8 months. So it's only just begun to do things. Hopefully it will work for you. Take care.

mom4all said...

Experts say that going to work until shortly after 2, the children did not receive a previous situation, as .. She plays in the bathroom and say no and leave the bathroom an hour later, she tried to play again in the bathroom and I say no. Race 2 in his head will not play in the bathroom. Whenever something new. With what he describes as a kind of Happy Go Lucky baby I had in my many years as foster parents. These babies just seem content with their babies during 5YR. Age excted everything has to be done, a big girl. Am I right?
My advice to you is to understand that only one of its Lil 'will only last a little longer before they really understand that she fights to be. The great thing about babies with this personality is that they are really innocent and sweet. You sound like a loving mother who has your best interest of girls in mind, we recall that suddenly all of your Lil 'be a big girl and I miss her babieNess.

Jess said...

Use the 1-2-3 system.
When you do somthing wrong, say "1". If you continue to do what they say: "2". But when he says: "3". After # 3, if it does, give him a severe punishment, including the abolition of the TV for a week or somthing to think (), they can not live without it.

Post a Comment