Sunday, January 31, 2010

Excessive Cm While On Mirena Abnormal Excessive Amount Of Milky Lotion-like CM (discharge)?

Abnormal excessive amount of milky lotion-like CM (discharge)? - excessive cm while on mirena

I am 28 years old. In general, I have a small amount of natural lubrication. In the last two times I had sex (unprotected) (sex w / i 2 days, except in the last week) (I was too excited or not) I had a series of Type lotiony absorbing milky CM. Wayyyy more than I have normally do, and seems to abundant, and sex. It is elastic, creamy and cream-like. I had never seen or produced. It bothers me.

I had an easy time about 3 weeks. There is no odor, no irritation or itching. Everything seems normal, except that the amount of milky material is completely atypical. hmmm

Any suggestions on this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could be an STD. Search for chlamydia and gonorrhea.
Could be the beginning of a yeast infection.
another infection as a result of a leak thats cyst could I do not know if this is the case.
HPV can she be interested in this.
It could also quite normal.
Go see or download Google search and tell you when to change and flow, like in all ovulating.

Post a Comment