Saturday, January 16, 2010

White Chocolate Covered Popcorn Who Feels Guilty Right Now?

Who feels guilty right now? - white chocolate covered popcorn

I see what these kids have a Christmas gift and I feel guilty because me and my friends are so much more than that. You always feel this way? Am I a brat?

This is what I have:

"A handbag Vera Bradley

Inspire by Christina Agulaira-set-perfume
Abercrombie Perfume Emerson
- $ 30 Gift Card Abercrombie
"Two pockets Hook (a gold-blue)
"A Majestic ™ mesh white flag from my bed
"A very soft lines
"A sound system for my room
"A source from my room (only about a foot high)
Brain Age 2 for Nintendo DS
A-2009 Calendar
"A necklace with the Chinese symbol of love
A silver-Neclace with an emerald and clubs throughout father (I was adopted by Ireland)
-A new bed set
"Now 29 CD

Socks:
~ Lot of Mini Reese
Skittles ~
~ Chocolate Covered Marshmellow Santa
~ Ice Blue Nail Pollish
~ Avon Instant Dry Nail Spray
Popcorn Box ~ Little Thingy "do not ask
~ Gum
~ Life Savers \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt;> Br ~ Gingerbread
~ Giant Hershy Kiss
~ Twizzler, Hershy, York, and Bubble Yum Lip

~ And a brush to brush spin-wonder why? :)

5 comments:

Keyne said...

Wow, you're really lucky.
I have three sweaters, perfumes, and a new clock,
But I learned my father in hospital, he was the greatest gift of all. :)

...i know...what about you said...

No, you have a child who just have a good Christmas wish:) you a happy new year

If you feel guilty the following year, ask a parent or a gift for you or charity donation to orphanage

ahlee123... said...

Nothing should you feel guilty every time when he comes back

Christmas did not receive from us - it is

Olga said...

wow.
thats so far.
I have a camera and a book. _.

☮peace.p... said...

wow, that must have a good crimbo!

Thomas does not feel guilty if you still feel bad, what
to do is to donate many of my old things and dress
a woman to hospitals, orphanages given
and sends it in a box with a Christmas show for children in Africa.

They feel very good thing that I have for the last
Years. You should try.


Sometimes I feel as tho, this year I have a laptop, clothing, DVDs. . . and then my friend has a used phone and a set of baths was so pleased with him, bless his little heart.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment