Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cooler Master Tx 1st Time Gaming PC Build?

1st time Gaming PC build? - cooler master tx

I try my own PC for the 1st Time to build and have jointly introduced a system that I believe to work. I have seen information on this subject, whether it needs to do some adjustments to make it work better and have a budget of no more than 2100th

MOBO: EVGA 758-W and T / 3-Way SLI
CPU i7-920 D0 oc'd 4.0
Memory: 6GB Cora XMS3 latency 7-7-7-20
Cooler: Sunbeam CR-CCTF w / TX-2
(Will it be enough to cool the 4.0 c?)
Graphics: ATI HD-5970
Drv Optical: DVD + R 24x SATA (Blu-ray could cost pending)
Power: Corsair TX 950
Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 (which is needed to accommodate the monstrous graphics card)
HDD: 1TB Samsung SpinPoint may F3 (x2) RAID 2 or 7 can not decide

I calculated the budget for the office just a little under 2k donor or take $ 100. Any ideas would be great. I have also heard that I purchase an office in the store and add things, but I do not know if it is for me to take what is best for your money. Tell me ... with this system I get the maximum for my budget?

1 comment:

ioerr said...

This is has high-end. You pay a premium for the latest and greatest. You do not need to "bang for the buck" with this.

If a regulation or no money. If so, do not buy a case: Use old you can get for free somewhere. Get as much as possible free from an old system peripherals, everywhere. Things like hard drives, optical drives, fans, sound cards, network cards, whatever. Go cheap all you can for free, with the exception of the MB, video card, processor and memory. Use real money in this area.

If you only as much money as possible to something that is really impressive light and six months, the plant itself very well to spend.

Post a Comment